Quality Policy - Occupational Health and Safety Policy
The fundamental principle of the «ALPHA ASPIS SECURITY» company's reason of existence, is the protection of people who trust us their safety from anything that might threaten their physical integrity and assets.
Our company's VISION is to be synonymous with high-quality security services, becoming the first choice of the customer and also to gain the recognition for our sensitivity towards the Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) issues.
The activities of «ALPHA ASPIS SECURITY», which are included in the scope (purpose) of the Quality Management System & OHS are:
- Provision of Security Services.
- Design, installation and maintenance of security systems.
Our STRATEGY consists in ensuring, organizing and ongoing optimization of security methods, so we can provide personalized and effective solutions for our customers, and to minimize or eliminate all possible risks, weaknesses and accidents that might occur at work, through:
- The development and implementation of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System and the OHSAS 18001 and ELOT 1801 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems—Requirements,
- Ensuring the most modern and technologically proficient methods for providing security and guarding services,
- The development of robust scientific security researches and guard planning,
- The continuous and constant upgrading of our expertise and the quality of our equipment,
- The confidentiality and security of the data we manage,
- The eradication effort or risk minimization in the implementation of our services to ensure the protection of life and occupational health of workers, including suppliers, subcontractors, customers and visitors on site and places where the Company attempts, as defined by the relevant provisions of Greek and European legislation.
- The commitment to provide all necessary resources for the maintenance and continuous improvement of the Quality System according to ISO & OHS 9001: 2008, OHSAS 18001/07 and ELOT 1801-1808.
Following our strategy we commit to:
- The continuous increase of our customers requirements satisfaction degree and reduction of complaints,
- Improve productivity and competitiveness,
- The continuous and specialized workers' training,
- The continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the Quality System and OHS procedures,
- The compliance with all requirements for Health and Safety arising from the national and European legislative and regulatory framework,
- The identification and recognition of the risks relating to our activities and the processes and programs development for the purpose of continuous improvement, the risk elimination - reduction and the hazard determination.
Specifically, the company's OHS policy is focused on:
- The prevention of dangerous situations, the detection and immediate elimination of the created hazardous conditions,
- The risk assessment and taking the necessary measures for their control,
- The design of preventive actions and improving working conditions programs,
- The maintenance and monitoring the safe operation of the facilities and installations,
- The respect for legislative requirements, standards and internal guidelines,
- The open and transparent communication and the continuous and appropriate training on all issues relating to Occupational Health and Safety.
This Quality Management Policy and Occupational Health and Safety Policy is published, disclosed, implemented and supported by every employee in the Company.